"Faith, Trust and Fairy Dust" tag card ...

Here is another of the samples I made for the recent Tonic Studios Fairy Reflections release and this time I decided to make a tag shaped card. To create the card I folded a piece of A4 in half and then cut this in half at the fold. This created a tent shaped card which I then trimmed to look as if it was a tag.


Using different papers, I aged them with my Nuvo Creative Pens (449 and 461) and cut and dry foam. I also randomly added Nuvo gold embossing powder to enhance this look.


Next I layered up my larger die cut shape,(frame from Love/Believe topper set) ageing it as described above. I stamped a postcard on to the DP and again aged it. Using Grace, I stamped her on to the DP and embossed the image with Nuvo white embossing powder. She has been cut using the outside edge die. I then placed her on top of my first layers.

Next I added my embellies using Piano Melody and Petit Musical Notes dies (ageing as before) and the sentiment, (placed on top of inner die from Spring set). Some Nuvo crystal drops and a flower, were my final touches. At the top of the card, I punched two holes and tied a bow.


A great "messy play" card to make which actually came together really quickly.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for popping over and don't forget to enter my "half century blog candy draw" HERE,

Lou
x x x


Products and links:


Challenges:
Crafty Catz - girls just want to have fun
Morgan's Art World - add ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon - pink and ribbon
Creative Knockouts - embossing
Moving along with the times - embossing
Inspiration Destination - anything goes

Comments

Linda Simpson said…
This is stunning Lou, love the papers and embellishments
Hugs
Linda xxx
Diane Louise J said…
Thanks for joining in with the 'Embossing' Challenge over at 'Moving Along With The Times', your tag is so sweet... hope you can join us again.
Diane Louise (DT) x
Wendy L said…
Gorgeous tag, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx
Wow! Beautiful, love all the layers and wonderful sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x
Jackie T said…
Hi this is a gorgeous tag. Hugs Jackie
Lisbeth said…
Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at creative knockouts
hugs Lisbeth
DT-creative knockouts
Michelle said…
Amazing there are so many thing to look at at your tag. Lovely colours and great sentiment.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
xxx Michelle (DT)
Unknown said…
wow what a piece of art work so much to look at thanks for joining in with us at morgans artworld
Bonnie Garby said…
What a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.
Leslie said…
What a fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Looky What I Got" challenge this time!
Hugs,
Leslie, RRR DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
Hi Lou!
Your card is absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. We appreciate your participation, and hope that you will join us tomorrow for our new challenge.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Design Team Member
Really Reasonable Ribbon